Search This Blog

 

Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Catch The Spirit Of The Master Prophet!

“Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.” (John 17:24)

I hear the Holy Ghost saying that you have entered into a season of uncertainty. However, this season of uncertainty is different than anything you may have experienced in the past, says the Lord. I see you walking through a dark tunnel, but with each step that you take the ground underneath you lights up. I can hear the voice of the Lord crying out, saying, "Fear not! I am with you always."

THE VOICE OF THE LORD INCREASED…

"STREETS OF GOLD! STREETS OF GOLD!" I hear the Lord saying, not literal streets of gold, but streets of gold that are being paved on the consciousness of your mind. This is a place where all things are granted to you. "This is the place where you have access to all of my blessings," says the Spirit of the Living God.

Today, the Lord is blowing a fresh wind into your nostrils. This fresh wind is going to elevate you to a new level of consciousness and a divine understanding of what it means to be one with the Father. The Holy Spirit sits anxiously waiting to hear you say, “I only do what I see my Father doing.” A fresh wind of new ideas, a fresh wind of new opportunities, a fresh wind of prosperity, a fresh wind of health and wholeness is blowing your way.

STOP!
TAKE A MOMENT AND BREATHE IN THIS POWERFUL ANOINTING…

"You are in a season of seedtime and harvest," saith the Lord. "Do not look at your seed and say this is a waste, for the seeds that you sow are going to come back to you expeditiously, overflowing with maximum return," saith the Lord

For I am the instrument that God is using in this hour to deliver you out of your dilemma and point you toward the rivers of success!

STOP BEING AFRAID OF WHAT COULD GO WRONG AND
START LIVING YOUR LIFE WITH INTENT AND PURPOSE!

There are no mistakes in the universe, only life lessons. Right now, I am looking at a burning bush in your life and the flames are getting bigger and bigger. I hear the Holy Spirit saying, "This bush represents your spirit." God is placing you in the spotlight for all to see the manifestation of His glory.

Count with me, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8… "A NEW BEGINNING," SAITH THE LORD. I have removed all fear and doubt from your path. Now you can walk with complete boldness and self-assurance, never again feeling sorry for yourself. I hear the Holy Spirit saying, "You must trust me during this hour of visitation. Go and TAKE BACK everything that the enemy has taken from you! Do not be afraid. Know that I am always there protecting you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner