Search This Blog

 

Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Why Give You Such Valuable Information?

"Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them,
O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD." (Ezekiel 37:4)

God said, "The dream shall not die, but live!" Instantly, the faces of my closest partners appeared before me. I saw their dreams on a shelf covered with dust and surrounded by cobwebs, and I could hear the dreams screaming, "Let me live!"

When God gives you a dream, you have to fight tooth and nail to bring it to pass. You have to be prepared to face any setbacks along the journey. You have to be ready to overcome any obstacles that may come your way. I can say from experience, the process is not easy. Over 20 years ago, God gave me a dream and today, 20 years later, I am still fighting, pushing and pressing my way into the full manifestation of what God promised. The more I push, the more God opens the door and reveals yet another amazing part of the journey.

The Holy Spirit told me to ask you one question… "Do you believe your dreams can live?"

Right now, when I close my eyes, I can see your dreams that have been sitting for years and years and years, and I hear them whispering to you in a still, small voice, "Did you think it was impossible?" DRY BONES…

I see the frustration when you look at your dreams and they look back at you and say, "Why did you stop believing in me? DRY BONES…

I want you to place your hands over your ears and ask yourself in a loud voice…

"CAN THESE DRY BONES LIVE?"

And God says…

"YES, THEY CAN!"

This is the season to take your dreams off of the shelf and allow them to live.

You have questioned everything that has happened in your life, both present and past, and your cry to the Father has been, "Is there someone out there who cares?" There is a spirit of depression over God’s people, a spirit that is crippling the body of Christ. But God has placed me in your life to CAST OUT this spirit of depression, to DESTROY the lies of the DEVIL, and to RESURRECT ALL of your dreams!

THE MASTER PROPHET CARES ABOUT YOUR FUTURE!

In my journey, I have discovered the secret to success! No one wants the secret to failure, but everyone wants the secret to success. The secret to good living! The secret to the abundant way of life! The secret to living without fear! The secret to keeping your dreams alive in the midst of adversity!

But there seems to be a spirit of poverty that has overtaken the people of God. For every step you take forward, you end up taking three steps backward.

ALLOW ME TO GUIDE YOU INTO SUCCESS.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner