Search This Blog

 

Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

God Wants To Whisper Something Great In Your Ear!

"A word was secretly brought to me, my ears caught a whisper of it.” (Job 4:12)

I have been praying for the world (you and your family members) that God will open up your hearts and minds during this season. I know that God has placed me in your life to speak prophetically to you about the things of the Spirit.

I have seen in the Spirit that there are times when you feel like everyone around you has abandoned you. You are in a very difficult situation and the pressure that you are under is about to make you go crazy. Your finances are not lining up the way you would want them to and the bills just keep on coming.

There are times that you find yourself getting depressed over the situations that you have allowed yourself to get into. I hear the Holy Spirit saying that you have put your trust and confidence in the wrong place. You keep looking for family members and friends to bail you out, but your answers are not with them.

I see you sitting in your house just waiting for the phone to ring, hoping that someone you know will help you during this time of crisis. I hear the Holy Spirit saying that the faith and the hope that you have in people, you should have in God. I must warn you that the devil has a plan to destroy your life and cause havoc all around you. The Holy Spirit revealed to me that the only reason why you are struggling is because you did not listen to the voice of God. Over the past four months, God has been trying to take your focus off of your problems and place it on Him. God wants you to know that He is the source of all of your supply.

The Holy Spirit is talking to you through my writings. I know for a fact that God has brought this prophetic connection together so that I can share with you the mind of God concerning your life. I see in the Spirit where people have tried to manipulate you and take advantage of you. I can sense that the Holy Spirit wants to do something wonderful in your life. God is going to use every bad experience you have had to turn things around for your good.

Just as Jesus called forth Lazarus and he walked out of his cave of darkness, the Holy Spirit is calling you out of the cave in which you have been living for years. The prophetic word that I have in my belly is going to walk you right out of the cave of despair and into God’s marvelous light. You need to know that you are just one decision away from erasing all of the wrong decisions you have made in your life.

“Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give
thee the desires of thine heart.” (Psalm 37:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner