Search This Blog

 

Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Want To Tell You A Secret...

I and my Father are ONE. (John 10:30)

My friend, did you know that in order for the "Secret of Success" to continually operate in your life, you must come to understand the Free Expression of the Individual – or what I like to call the "I." In other words, you must first awaken to a realization of who the Individual - the "I" within you - really is. When you come to the true realization of "I", Power comes.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20 KJV

Have you tapped into the secret that you are
ONE with the FATHER?

My friend, the individual concealed behind the mask of personality is YOU but the real self - the "I" - is that omnipresent part of you. When you say "I AM," that is your assertion of existence and latent power. Because what you connect with “I AM’ you give power to.

I AM that I AM is what you say you are!

Some allow their ignorance of the Father’s name to lead them down the path of frustration and disappointment. Others receive the Word, but through fear and doubt, let the devil keep them in a state of unbelief, encouraging them to proclaim any and everything except God’s glory! Here’s a sacred secret of life that you must discover: The only way to make a Prophet sent from the Lord trustworthy, is to trust him. This is your season to trust the path that God is creating for your life. This is your season to say, “I Believe the Prophet”, because the spirit of distrust is simply the tyranny’s disease in this season.

The secret is that whatever you attach to “I AM”,
that is what you will become!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner