Search This Blog

 

Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

God Has Miralcles Planned For You!

Let my prayer come before thee: incline thine ear unto my cry; (Psalm 88:2)

My friend, do I take your miracle seriously? Yes, I do… very seriously. So much that I am already in prayer for your miracle. It is my prayer that God will reward you for your faithfulness… and He will bless you MORE than abundantly!

Your miracle is my agenda!

You were greatly on my heart today. I cannot explain it, but I have a very distinct burden for you. I believe that you are going through a certain testing in your life. Maybe it is financial, or involves family relationships, job security, or physical pain in your body. My friend, our miracle-worker is right here, right now!

My friend, it is God’s WILL for you to be an overcomer in this particular situation. I want to prophesy to you… NOW! The Word of the Lord is the very heartbeat and key to my entire ministry. Permit me to bathe your circumstances in God’s glory and might as I pray for you right now!

God is going to intervene on your behalf!

You must realize that we are in a covenant relationship. Our prophetic connection is hated by the enemy because when you do not have the Word of the Lord in your life, you are open to attack from every angle. As your personal prophet, I want you to know that you have a direct line to the Throne Room of God!

My friend, God knows exactly what you are going through! He has seen your frustration. He has seen your faith. He has heard your pain and He has a plan for your breakthrough, totally already planned in His word. This is your season to watch for the signs and to claim your victory!

You have a direct line to the very Throne Room of God!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner