Search This Blog

 

Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Do Not Let Your Eyes Fool You!

“Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.” (2 Chronicles 20:20)

As I was in my prayer room prophesying at about 3am this morning, your Angel of Prophecy tapped me on my shoulder. I knew this was the Angel that had been assigned to you and I immediately asked your Angel about you. He revealed to me this verse of scripture;

Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations (Jeremiah 1:4-5)

Your Angel of Prophecy told me to tell you, don’t MISS your day of conception. Often your carnal vision isn’t able to comprehend what God is addressing in this appointed season. If you don’t understand what God is saying, you’ll begin to look at your life with the “eyes” of negativity and you will never walk in the change that is required to bring you into the manifestation of what God has for you.

If you are not ready for change, then you are not ready for the Word of the Lord. God has established His prophet to be your strong “set of eyes” with 20/20 vision, to make clear the “blurry” visions you’re having about your present situation. Right now, I want our prophetic connection to give you the 20/20 vision to manifest the vision for your life.

A prophetic word that gives you 20/20 vision becomes a precious commodity and it is undoubtedly effective in bringing forth order out of the chaos that is in your life. When the Word of the Lord impacts your situation, complacency disappears, pandemonium occurs, and then you’ll see your dilemma resolved as Divine order emerges. Believe the prophet and watch how you will prosper!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner