Search This Blog

 

Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Recommendation Is Only As Good As Its Timing!

“Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life…” (Genesis 18:14)

I am writing you this post because I am concerned about everyone's future. As I was meditating on the Word of the Lord this morning, I heard God say, “Don’t stop praying for your partners.” I kept hearing your name! When I opened my eyes your face appeared before me, and the Word of the Lord came unto me saying the enemy is trying to stunt your growth and cripple you from walking into your future.

The Holy Spirit revealed to me that too often you allow the enemy to infiltrate your life and destroy the very thing that God placed in you to be successful. As a result of the enemy’s craftiness, it seems like everything you touch falls apart. You have become so discouraged by the negative sequence of events in your life that it has left your heart sad, and the only question that you keep asking is, “When will it be my turn?” You have seen others around you advancing and acquiring their hearts’ desires, but for some reason, you feel that life is passing you by.

During your childhood you were faced with many challenges and obstacles. The enemy thought he had victory over your life at that time. The enemy is constantly trying to remind you of your failures and everything that has gone wrong in your life over the last two months, and now you are at the point of almost giving up. But as your personal prophet, I hear the Lord saying, “Don’t be discouraged, for I am strengthening you in the process.”

The enemy is trying his best to distract you from receiving your inheritance from the Lord. But as your personal prophet, I declare, that won’t happen! Ecclesiastes 3:1 says, “To every thing there is a season and a time…” - a time for success, a time for breakthrough, a time for joy, a time for peace, a time for happiness, and yes, even a time for trouble. Oftentimes, we get so caught up in our present circumstances and focus on what God promised us in the end that we fail to understand what’s happening in between. We fail to understand the process.

But God has placed me, in your life to cast down the spirit of depression and discouragement that is trying to rob you of your future.

Prophetic timing is God’s timing. God has made tremendous promises to you, but it is imperative that you understand the appointed time for manifestation, so that you will not become weary in the process.

IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD?

And now I must ask you, is there anything too hard for God? Though things may not be going the way you would like them to go, is there anything too hard for God? Though it may appear that you are being denied your inheritance, is there anything too hard for God? Though trouble may be knocking at your door, is there anything too hard for God?

I must stand in the gap for you and proclaim God’s awesome power and favor in your life. But I must warn you - without proper guidance and advice, your future could slip away!

If you think you are beaten, you are! If you think you dare not, you won’t! If you want to win, but think you can’t, it’s almost a guarantee you won’t! But as your personal prophet, I will NOT allow that to happen to you!

While you are reading this post, the danger that was coming your way has taken a detour! God is building a new foundation of faith around you and the life of your family. God says no harm will come near you in this season if you seek proper advice. Know that the Word of the Lord is your proper advice. In this season, God is challenging you to stop taking the advice of others and only heed the voice of the prophets.

IMPORTANT! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU TAKE HEED TO WHAT YOU JUST READ!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner