Search This Blog

 

Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Celebrate Life!

“Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.” (2 Chronicles 20:15)

For the last 24 hours, I have been in God's presence for you and I have seen your future! Keep reading, because you will be amazed at what God had to say about your purpose in life and what you must do to fulfill your destiny.

The Lord shared with me that His people are choosing to live an unhappy life. Currently, you are dealing with some personal inner struggles. Your mind is being bombarded by negative thoughts. You are having a very difficult time communicating with family and friends during this season, and many people may find you very irrational.

Many days you have said within yourself, “Why are so many negative things happening to me?” “Why does it feel like when I move forward I’m moving backward?” “Why do so many negative words come out of my mouth?”

God revealed to me that the reason why you are so unhappy is because your EGO has gotten in the way of what God is trying to do in your life. God showed me that you have a strong need to be accepted by others. In the last 30 days, you have made some BAD decisions, chosen the WRONG way, and were often sad, depressed and confused.

But your outlook on life is radically changing, even as you read this letter. God has sent me, Master Prophet E. Bernard Jordan, into your life to let you know that you must start CELEBRATING LIFE! This is the commandment God gave me to give to you - CELEBRATE LIFE! When we look at the world and all of its chaos, it is easy to get distracted and off-course from the plan of God.

The enemy may be in your ear feeding you negative words about yourself, but know that you are not fighting this battle alone! I know the enemy has thrown some mighty and powerful punches your way. There have been times when it looked like you were out for the count. But I am here to remind you that “the battle is not yours; it’s the Lord’s.” It was at that moment God revealed to me that you need an advocate, someone who can be trusted, someone who has already proven that the enemy can be defeated.

Remember, it’s not your fight! I want to challenge you to never again say, “I don’t have any money.” “I can’t get that house.” “I can’t afford a new car.” It is vital that during this new season of your life you only speak those things that are going to bring you wealth, peace, and prosperity. There are three phrases I need you to remove from your vocabulary, phrases that have caused you so much pain and frustration.

I AM BROKE! I AM UNHAPPY! I AM NOTHING!

God has pressed upon my spirit to lead you in an anointed and powerful affirmation. For the next 30 days, repeat this affirmation once in the morning and once in the evening so that God can begin to open up your spirit to receive all that He has for you. I truly believe this is your season to CELEBRATE LIFE and to enjoy the MAXIMUM PROSPERITY God has for you in this season.

AFFIRMATION

I will CELEBRATE LIFE and enjoy the MAXIMUM PROSPERITY God has for me in this season. I am putting all of my negative thoughts behind me so that I can focus on all of the wonderful blessings that God is bringing my way. No longer will I be tricked by the devil’s schemes. My focus will only be on CELEBRATING LIFE and enjoying MAXIMUM PROSPERITY! This is my season for incredible breakthroughs! This is my season for peace! This is my season for divine health! I am determined and focused on making the last four months of this year the greatest days of my life! I believe in God, therefore, I believe in me! I trust God, therefore, I trust me! I will CELEBRATE LIFE and enjoy MAXIMUM PROSPERITY!

It is time for you to celebrate life! It is your season to be happy! It is your season to be prosperous!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner